Create impact players through exposure to elite training and competition
Find roster spots at appropriate colleges for all athletes
Set the new standard for Pittsburgh lacrosse
The 412 Elite travel calendar year begins after teams are selected in late summer and early fall. Our travel program consists of teams for boys in grades 5-12 that train together during fall, winter, spring and summer, and attend approximately 4-5 tournaments each year. The strength of our year long program is the fall and winter training which prepares high schools to be impact players for their school team. Once selected for a spot on the team, you are asked to reserve your spot with a non refundable deposit. High school returners are promised a roster spot through our dynasty program. If you are not available for the fall tournaments, we still ask that you attend team practices whenever possible. (9-11 graders are expected to play fall and summer for recruiting purposes). For the summer program, we expect attendance at all practices and every tournament. See our 412 Elite First Policy below.
- Front loaded fall training to prepare athletes to dominate during their spring school seasons
- Aggressive recruiting advocacy and consulting backed up by data from SportsRecruits.com player profile, over 70 athletes placed at D1, D2, D3 schools since 2013
- Access to elite camps and tournaments to ensure high caliber competition and recruiting exposure
- June only summer tournament schedule
- October 7-8th 3-6pm, 7-10pm
Our goal is to enter teams as individual grad year squads, but will be combined if necessary due to missing numbers from fall sports
- October 29 Boo Bash - Michigan
- November 19 Diamond Invitational - Maryland
- May 27-28 Training Camp - Pittsburgh
- June 2-3 Training Camp - Pittsburgh
- June 9-10 Rumble in Richmond - Virginia
- June 18-20 Chicago Cup - Illinois - 19, 20, 20/21 Teams
- June 23-24 Great Lax Bay - Michigan - 20/21
- June 25-27 Towson Gold - Maryland - 19, 2020 Teams
- July 30-August 3 Overnight Camp - Virginia - 2019-2022s
Once accepted, athletes have a roster spot for the duration of their high school career unless there is a significant divide between player and coaching staff following the conclusion of summer season.
PROVEN COLLEGE PLACEMENT
Athletes who have played with our National and Pittsburgh teams have committed to over 70 D1, D2, D3, and MCLA schools since 2013. Additionally, over 50 schools have attended our events in the Pittsburgh area since 2013.
RECRUITING DATA NOT GUESSWORK
Sophomore athletes and up receive a SportsRecruits.com profile which allows college coaches to review highlight videos, high school transcripts and more. Athletes are able to contact any coach in the country through SR and will know what schools are looking at their profile.
WAR ROOM MEETINGS
Families meet with coaches in the War Room to review the recruiting process and discuss potential target schools. College advocacy and consulting is provided regardless of whether you’re a D1 recruit or trying to decide between playing D3 and going to a large state school.
Team 412 Elite First Policy
Elite level club lacrosse is a highly competitive TEAM activity that requires commitment, dedication and loyalty. Every 412 Elite player is considered an integral part of their team. Team 412 Elite has adopted a firm “no tolerance policy” for players who play for more than one club team. All 412 Elite summer activities including: practices, scrimmages, games, tournaments and camps will supersede any other lacrosse club, team, All-Star team(s) or organized activity. Missing a 412 Elite team activity to participate or be on the roster with any other lacrosse activity without prior written authorization from the director will result in the immediate loss of membership from 412 Elite and forfeiture of any and all fees, including: membership, tournament, camp etc.
October Residence Inn Detroit Pontiac/Auburn Hills
November Holiday Inn Timonium - 9615 Deereco Rd, Timonium, MD 21093 Group: Diamond Showcase / Aloha Tournaments