The Midwest Invades So Cal in December
The Legends National Cup powered by Inside Lacrosse and Surf Cup Sports is the ultimate team tournament for high school and youth aged boys and girls. Legends and Inside Lacrosse come together to provide a high quality and rare opportunity for an unmatched experience for all in attendance!
Utilizing the top venue in all of Southern California, Legends National Cup powered by Inside Lacrosse and Surf Cup Sports will take place at the Surf Cup Sports park, formerly known as the San Diego Polo Club. Just a few miles from the ocean and a short trip to all hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions and the San Diego Airport the on field and off field experience will be like no other event.
TEAMS: Filled at 2018/2019, 2020/2021, and 2022/2023 levels. Rosters capped at 23. Use the form below to apply. Invite only.
DATES: December 16th & 17th, 2017 (Saturday & Sunday)
Surf Cup Sports Park
14985 Via de la Valle
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
Games will end by 4:00 PM on Sunday, December 17th. Families must arrive by Friday afternoon for meetings and team dinner. Recommended to arrive Thursday.
Player dues include uniform, coaching, raw film, coaches travel, team dinner for players
All teams participating in this event will receive the following features:
- Each player will receive a free subscription to Inside Lacrosse
- Each club will receive a profile posted on www.insidelacrosse.com
- Opportunity to play in front and be evaluated of the award winning Inside Lacrosse staff and Legends Lacrosse evaluators for both media coverage and access to future events
- Coverage from Inside Lacrosse online as well as in the magazine: Analysis, Video and Photos
- Video shot by Gametime Footage
- Compete against clubs from around the country
- Travel to beautiful Del Mar, CA in December (2 miles from the beach!)