412 Elite is the premier off season training, recruiting, and travel lacrosse organization in Pittsburgh for 11-18 year old athletes.
The club was created in 2015 to help build the brand of lacrosse in Pittsburgh by providing a safe, structured, and competitive off-season developmental program. The club conducts weekly position training sessions for players of all ages and participates in local and national passing tournaments. Our camps and training sessions are designed to enhance and develop new skills to achieve new levels of play and self- confidence.
The players that participate in our program learn from an experienced group of college educated professionals, that pride themselves on nurturing our young leaders of tomorrow with an emphasis on citizenship, intellectual development, and leadership. We are looking for social media interns to help us continue to dominate the lacrosse space in Pittsburgh.
- Create new content and research relevant content to publish to 412 Elite's Blog, Facebook, and Twitter accounts
- Update account profile information and customize profile design
- Monitor and respond to comments; engage fans and followers in conversation
- Research and implement new creative strategies for expanding social media reach
- Attend Associates events to develop content for blog & other social media platforms
- Assist with monitoring and reporting on the success of social media initiatives
Professional Development Opportunities:
- Create and customize profiles and pages on new and existing social media platforms
- Gain experience in communicating to a large audience and representing 412 Elit
- Addicted to social media
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Professional demeanor, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes
- Keen attention to detail when proofreading, copyediting, and fact-checking
- Comfortable utilizing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Hootsuite
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to take and upload digital photos; photography experience a plu
Seasons: Spring (Jan – May), Summer (Jun – Aug) and Fall (Sept – Dec)
Time Commitment: 10 hours/week minimum; 1 season
Compensation: Internships are unpaid and housing is not provided, expenses covered for any out of state trips the interns take with the teams
Please send your resume and a cover letter along to email@example.com